Solana is an open source project implementing a new, high-performance, permissionless blockchain. The Solana Foundation is based in Geneva, Switzerland and maintains the open source project.
It is possible for a centralized database to process 710,000 transactions per second on a standard gigabit network if the transactions are, on average, no more than 176 bytes.
In Cryptoleda you can participate in Solana AirDrop for free and receive SOL tokens.
Solana Airdrop is hosted by Cryptoleda and you will receive SOL tokens as a reward for visiting the site and introducing Cryptoleda to your friends.
How to join the Solana Airdrop?
Follow the steps below to participate in Solana AirDrop
- Open the Solana Airdrop page.
- Enter your Solana wallet address (Please do not enter exchange wallet address just enter your own wallet address (Trust Wallet, Atomic and etc).
- Enter your email (without www.) And then set a strong password.
- Login to your account.
- Go to your email account and confirm your email.
- Click on I am not a robot.
- Now you can “Claim” your reward and repeat this every 10 minutes..
- Copy and send your referral link to your friends.
Withdrawal is active when your account balance is 0.1 SOL and you get 10% more bonus by referring your friends.