Today, we introduce the Based Finance project airdrop with the symbol BDC, which is to be listed on Hotbit, Coinsbit, Azbit, and Vindex exchanges.
The Based Finance Airdrop will end on January 22nd, and the winners will be determined from among 10,000 people and will receive their prizes on February 5th.
Based Finance is located on the BSC network, and participants in the airdrop will receive 100 BDC Tokens.
How to join the Based Finance Airdrop?
Follow the step-by-step guide below to participate in the Based Finance Airdrop:
- Click on the Start
Based Finance Boton telegram. (Ended)
- Join to Based Finance and partner telegram channel and group and click on Check Button.
- Click “Join Airdrop” to proceed and continue.
- Click on “Submit Details” button and continue.
- Joining to Based Finance telegram channel and groups.
- Click on “Done” button.
- Follow Based Finance Twitter page, like and retweet the pinned post.
- Submit your Twitter profile link and continue.
- Subscribe to Advertiser Youtube Channel.
- join to Based Finance Youtube channel.
- Submit your YouTube username or channel link.
- Submit BEP20 Address (Binance Smart Chain)
(Don’t use exchange wallet)
- Join to advertiser telegram channel.
- Click on “Done” button.
- Follow Advertiser Twitter Page and retweet the AstroKin Airdrop tweet and tag 3 friends.
- Submit your retweeted link.
Through the Telegram robot, you can see the account balance, referral link, withdrawal button and useful links.
💰 Total to earn per Participant: 100 BDC
💰 Winners: 10k (10,000) Random Winners get 100 BDC
💰 Top 30 Referrals earn Extra BDC Tokens
About BASED TOKEN
Recently, Banking Decentralized Currency (BDC) has emerged as a hot topic in the financial world. Several Central Banks are running analyses and studies investigating the technical and economic feasibility of the introduction of digital money and the impact it might have on monetary policy, liquidity, etc.
In a series of posts, we will cover various aspects of this topic, including economic significance, modeling approaches and properties, and what benefits distributed ledgers might bring for BDC. This first entry will answer questions like, What is BDC exactly?
How does it differ from physical cash and the money on your bank account? Why is it
such a big deal, and why would it impact financial institutions.
What is BDC ?
BDC is a digital form of currency that is backed by a Central Bank and through that has legal tender status.
This definition means it is recognized by law as a means to settle
debts or meet financial obligations such as tax payments.
Be with Cryptoleda 💚
Good project sir 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍